Madonna: "President Banda stop spreading lies about me! I'm trying to help the children of Malawi!"

Here I am standing in front of one of 10 schools I built with Build On in Malawi! Lies have no legs. Only the truth can stand!
This is Edna. A 55 year old woman who just learned to read and write. She is dancing because her granddaughter is able to attend one of the schools we built.
The Revolution of Love starts with Good actions not Evil Tongue!
Here is my son teaching break dance to orphans at Home Of Hope on the porch of a dormitory I built. We call this House of Breakdance ! I don't see any red carpets here!
Hanging out with women that care for the kids at the Orphan care center I built in Namatete. President Banda come and visit. You won't find any red carpet. Just happy grateful people. They have electricity now.
No red carpet here! Just the beautiful earth of Malawi and the talented feet of Eric after an impressive Soccer match in Llelongwe! Someone needs to check out his skills!