Invincibile estate!

Summerfling
Early morning mid julyAnticipation's making me highThe smell of sunday in our hairWe ran on the beach with kennedy flairSweet sweet burn of sun and summer windAnd u my friend, my new fun thing, my summer flingLaugh oh how we would laugh at anythingAnd so pretend a neverending summer flingThis uncommon kinda breezeDid with our hearts whatever it pleasedForsake the logic of perfect plansA perfect moment slipped thru our handsSweet sweet burn of sun and summer windAnd u my friend, my new fun thing, my summer flingLaugh oh how we would laugh at anythingAnd so pretend a neverending summer flingStrange the wind can change so quickly without a word of warningRearrange our lives until they're torn in twoSweet sweet burn of sun and summer windAnd u my friend, my new fun thing, my summer flingLaugh oh how we would laugh at anythingAnd so pretend a neverending summer fling
k.d. lang