Eugene Hutz - Tromba De Zingari Testo

Hey Eugene do you remember me?
Im that chick you danced with two times through the Roofers album
Friday night at that party
kinhead friend passed out for several hours on the bathroom floor
I never knew A: where your
s and you told me
You weren't that drunk, and that I was your favourite Salsa dancer
Are you there Eugene Hey Eugene then
you had ever come across in New York city
Eugene Eugene Eugene
I said hello Euge n
ewe kissed once we lobbed your friend into
the elevator and went to write my number on a soggy paper towel
ng gone And you looke
And the car went down
And when we had finished making out we noticed that your skinhead
friend was gone. L
od into my bloodshot eyes and said is it too soon if I call you Sunday
Eugene Eugene Eugene I said hello, Eugene
Eugene Are you there
Are you there, Eugene I said hello (hello), Eugene (Eugene) Eugene (Eugene) Eugene (oh yeah) I said hello (hello) ,, Eugene (tell me are you there) I said hello (hello), Eugene (Eugene) Eugene (Eugene) Eugene (tell me oh)
I said hello (hello), Eugene (Eugene)
Does any of this ring a bell Eugene?