Pharrell Williams confirms Madonna collaboration

Pharrell Williams has confirmed he is working with Madonna.
The Neptunes and N.E.R.D. star has a busy 2011 planned, but remains tight-lipped as to what his collaboration with the '4 Minutes' hitmaker will involve.
He said: "I've just been all over the place from project to project. Right now I'm working on a lil' Neptunes music. And there's another 'Despicable Me' film to score. We've also got some stuff going on with Madonna."
Pharrell loves working with other people and says he learns a lot from each of his collaborators.
He added to website News.com.au: "I learn in every process. Every session I have I try to take something from and learn different things - how to make great music, how to make that music greater.
"Working with Daft Punk - they've been our buddies for like 10 years, and watching those guys work is pretty amazing. They make great beats and it was cool to collaborate with them. I love Uffie - she's got a great energy about her and Nelly is really sweet and super-talented."